Are you considering a career in real estate? Well, there’s no better time than the present to jump into real estate!
I’m sure that you have a lot of questions and want to know things like:
- What is the process to get my real estate license?
- What classes do I need?
- Do you offer classes? (Yes!)
- What can you/your company offer me as a new or experienced agent?
- What is the interview process to be hired as an agent with your company?
- What are the limits to my success in the real estate industry?
- After I’m licensed, how do I learn the industry?
- Do you have mentors or coaching programs available for agents?
- I’m licensed and looking for a great brokerage to work for, can you help me? (Yes – contact me for a confidential interview!)
These are just some of the regular questions that are common, along with tons more. I completely understand this is a big decision for you and you want the most out of your new career. I’m happy to help with these, and any other questions, that you may have. Contact me today with any of your questions and I’ll be happy to shed light on them.
Also, we do offer an upcoming Real Estate Career Night. At this free informative event, you’ll learn about the process to get your license, school/class options, and also what our company offers our agents to drive their success above the rest! Contact me today for more information and register for our upcoming Career Night!